Thursday, March 4, 2010

Wedding of Melissa and Bobby; Orland, California; September 12, 2009

Melissa's bouquet of stargazer lilies, gerbera daisies and hydrangea. The hydrangea had to be that perfect blue and luckily I was able to pull the blue off. I had a bit of difficulty but for Missy I was absolutely determined to make her Wedding Day beautiful and memorable. I wish Melissa and Bobby a lifetime of happiness and bliss. She is such a good friend and I am so happy for the two of them...now threee of them! Welcome Baby Wyatt!
A bridesmaids bouquet of stargazer lilies and gerbera daisies.










How simple but yet so pretty, I love the gerberas with the bare grass.




The light was coming in perfectly onto the altar bouquet.



The garland on the left is made of plumosa and salal leaves. The gerbera daisies added a nice but subtle punch. To the right is the head table ready with vases for the bridesmaids bouquets.






I loved this idea with the cake sitting on the glass blocks. Later on in the evening, the flicker of the candles brought a nice sparkle to the cake. Lovely!








No comments:

Post a Comment